The halls (of the stores, anyway) are decked. The temperatures are falling. Somewhere there is probably a radio station that has kicked off it's 24/7 Christmas music promotion. All of which point to the fact that the holiday season is once again upon us and with it, a multitude of opportunities to share with those less fortunate than ourselves.
The Delta Mu chapter of Sigma Phi Omega (SPO) at the University of Indianapolis wants to remind you that children are not the only ones in need this time of year. Please consider sharing your cheer with older adults, too.
- Blankets and throws
- Socks (especially those with non-skid bottoms)
- De-icer for sidewalks and outdoor steps
- Schwitzer Center - near The Perk
- Good Hall - main floor lobby
- Martin Hall - main floor lobby
- Ruth Lilly Fitness Center - main floor lobby
- Esch Hall - main floor lobby
- Krannert Memorial Library - main floor lobby
Monetary donations (checks payable to Perry Senior Citizens Services, Inc.) may be mailed directly to the University of Indianapolis center for Aging & Community at:
University of Indianapolis
Center for Aging & Community, Suite 300
Attn: SPO Winter Help
901 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203
For more information about the Winter Weather Holiday Help project, contact Stephanie Fritz at FritzS (at) UIndy (dot) edu.